Telemedicine Login - Read carefully (updated 4/30/2020)
- If you did not receive our email, you can read COVID-19 updates on our home page. You may call the office to update the email on file.
- We are using doxy.me for secure telemedicine - it is HIPPA compliant. No login is needed, just go to the link and type in your name.
- You are responsible for privacy at your end of the call.
- Insurance has stated they will cover telemedicine during this crisis as a normal visit
- Must be audio & video for insurance claims
- We will collect co-pays and payments as part of the visit - please let Dr. Sierk know during the appt
- You may connect before your appointment and Dr. Sierk will join when ready.
- Please, only use Doxy for your appointment. Refill requests are on the Current Patients page, appointment changes via 512-870-8180 so they go to Kim @ reception.
- Please find a place to prop up your phone or laptop so that it remains stationary, if possible.
- Dr. Sierk will NOT have a telemedicine call with anyone that is driving. You will be considered as a missed appointment.
- If you have Medicare, please let Dr. Sierk know.
Continuing confirms consent to accept Telemedicine with Dr. Sierk - https://doxy.me/drsierk
Helpful Tips -
- You must accept allowing doxy use your microphone & camera
- Mac laptop / Desktop Users
- Firefox or Chrome works best, safari does not work well.
- iPhone users
- Safari works best
4/30/2020 - Added credit card on file link